- I’ve never had leftover pizza dip (it’s the first thing gone at a party), but I’m so glad that I did because
- Leftover pizza dip is just as scrumdiddlyumptious as first day pizza dip.
- How did I type a word like scrumdiddlyumptious because I can’t stop stuffing my face with this pizza goodness?
It was family movie night last night and pizza is a great go-to, kid-friendly, celebratory, easy on me option. We’ve got some serious pizza lovers in our house, people who would gladly eat pizza several times a week, people who HAVE eaten pizza several times a week. So, if I’m going to mess with the classic, then I’ve got to bring something special to the table. Enter: pizza dip.
PIZZA dip! Pizza DIP! (That’s me chanting. It’s that good.) The great thing about this dip is that it tastes like a delicious pepperoni pizza so it appeases the pizza lovers in your family, but it’s in a funky dippable package. Family movie night is fun for me because it’s all about take out. So, if I’m cooking on a free night, then it better be easy! For me, the most awesome part of the dip is that it only takes five minutes to put together. Then, you just stick it in the oven and forget about it. Well, don’t do that. Instead, pour a glass of wine and relax and breathe in the great smells coming from your oven. When it’s done cooking, plop it in the middle of the table alongside a salad and a bowl of garlic Texas toast, French bread, and Ritz crackers and dinner is served. Simple to make. Fun to dip. Delicious. It made family movie night a special occasion for all involved. It’s also great for a Super Bowl party, a kid’s birthday party, a housewarming party, Friday Night Take-In, Pizza and movie/game night, a graduation party, or this here party of one stuffing her face. Here’s why you need to put this pizza dip in your food rotation pronto:
- In the time it takes to get a pizza delivered to your house you have an awesome homemade version on the table.
- Everyone loves it. Easy to make. Fun to eat. Simply delicious.
- Pizza. Dip.
Need I say more?
P.S. Do you have leftover pizza dip? Blasphemy. No, you’re lucky. Try Pizza Spaghetti Pie. How could something so scrumdiddlyumptious get even more scrumdiddlyumptious? Mind blown.